Chiropractic Pain Relief with Dr. Cyr
Year after year, we've treated scores of people with the following ailments:
- Car Accident Care. Car crashes can initiate a wide spectrum of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in an auto collision, it's crucial that you make certain that you get early care to prevent the development of scar tissue and long-term pain.
- Back Ache. Chiropractic care is a proven successful and safe method to recover from either acute or chronic pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck discomfort is triggered by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the root of the pain.
- Headaches. Several studies show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache problems. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic adjustments can be effective for all of these.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your lower back, through your hip, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic adjustments are a fantastic way to identify the root cause of your pain and decrease the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Wellness. Medical research also shows that chiropractic adjustments can decrease stress, improve immune function, and may even be beneficial for hypertension. Chiropractic care is perfect for your overall health!
Our staff would love to help you with any health concerns you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Rutland. Give us a call today at (802) 775-6961 with any questions or to make an appointment.